Website ~~~~~~~~ About Me ~~~~~~~~ Pricing ~~~~~~~~ Facebook

New Blog

Hello everybody! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I have a BRAND NEW BLOG! It looks a lot cooler than this one ;). So head on over to http://blog.devmemphoto.com/! Make sure you update your bookmarks for future reference as I will no longer be posting on this blog.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cousins

I went out and took pictures of these cute kids (and family) last week at Gardner Village. We had a great time and the pictures turned out super cute. It was a bit of a slow start for the little miss who did NOT want her picture taken for any reason or bribe of any kind, but somehow I got her to be my friend for atleast a little while and she finally showed her sweet smile. Enjoy :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: