Website ~~~~~~~~ About Me ~~~~~~~~ Pricing ~~~~~~~~ Facebook

New Blog

Hello everybody! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I have a BRAND NEW BLOG! It looks a lot cooler than this one ;). So head on over to http://blog.devmemphoto.com/! Make sure you update your bookmarks for future reference as I will no longer be posting on this blog.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Temple Series

Here are the most recent additions to my temple series. If you know anybody who would be interested in having this in their house, let me know, because I do sell them. I also have a contract with a company that prints them on tiles and they are in a couple of stores, they look super cute displayed on iron easles and such.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

I love the angles! They all look so good.

tHe DaViS FaMiLY said...

I Love These Pictures! Do You Happen To Have Any Of The Salt Lake Temple? How Much Are They? LOVE THEM! Your Really Good!

Developed Memories Photography said...

yes i do have the salt lake temple. on the side there's a link for "temples", if you click on it you'll be able to see all my temple pictures. Price depends on what size you want. Send me an email at carliphotography@gmail.com for more info :)