Website ~~~~~~~~ About Me ~~~~~~~~ Pricing ~~~~~~~~ Facebook

New Blog

Hello everybody! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I have a BRAND NEW BLOG! It looks a lot cooler than this one ;). So head on over to http://blog.devmemphoto.com/! Make sure you update your bookmarks for future reference as I will no longer be posting on this blog.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ashley + James: The Reception

Their reception was held in a neighbor's backyard, and it was fantastic :) Everybody who helped put it together did a fantastic job with all the details, and guess who catered? Cold Stone! How cool is that? I loved having the opportunity to document Ashley & James' wedding, so thank you so much to you guys! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Photobucket
James' Aunt made this cake for them and it was amazing! Don't you agree?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Signing book, designed by me ;)
Photobucket
I call this "Ice Creamin Blingin" hahaha ;)
Photobucket
James stealing a glance at Ashley
Photobucket
Photobucket
Connor had some AMAZING dance skills goin on.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Toward the end of the night the light was soooooo amazing. It made for some really great pictures.
Photobucket
Ashley and her Dad win the award for best tender moments ever! p.s. can you guess which sun flare is real and which is photoshopped?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Like I said, amazing light! Mercedes caught the bouqet :)
Photobucket
They literally threw rice at them! It was so much fun, cause usually people don't do that anymore, something about birds . . . either way, I thought it was awesome.
Photobucket
off into the sunset... sort of.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Hanson Family said...

They are all great pictures!!!I like it that you took one of Conner dancing.