Website ~~~~~~~~ About Me ~~~~~~~~ Pricing ~~~~~~~~ Facebook

New Blog

Hello everybody! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I have a BRAND NEW BLOG! It looks a lot cooler than this one ;). So head on over to http://blog.devmemphoto.com/! Make sure you update your bookmarks for future reference as I will no longer be posting on this blog.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hunting

Over the weekend we went to our friend's cabin to go hunting. The boys ditched us twice a day (and slept inbetween) and us girls just chilled around the cabin... we didn't really do a whole lot actually haha. But we had fun. No, Daniel did not shoot a deer, and neither did anybody else. Lame. Oh-well, I guess that just means I get to hang out with my single friends more right? Anyway, check out some of the pictures.. oh, we bought a 4 wheeler too!












0 comments: